December 7, 2011

Wolf creek snowmobile trip 12/6/2011



Deepness

As far as I know I wasn't standing on the ground in this picture, I was just packing down more snow.

Stuck on a tree

Ryan's sled a little stuck

Ratz takes a turn


Snow was a bit deep down in Wolf Creek, sled is STUCK. gov't Snotel showed 48 inches. Ski area reports 58 inches. Frankly, this is one of those times where I actually believed the ski area. I didn't see the ground EVER. Click on the picture for full size

Pushing snow out front all day long

Ryan taking a bit of a break

Click on the picture for full size. Good views.


At the parking lot, changing shocks

Hauling the sleds on the truck

On the way there up Wolf Creek pass. Ski area is straight ahead.


What do I do now? (he's actually on the phone)

No comments: