January 21, 2009

Guys' Trip 2009

Guys trip with the Ball and Chain

David and David

Having a snack

A dog at the ranch

Beer at the ranch

Tom doing a little jump

Towing Tom's sled back

David from Mexico carving

Our group, Sarah is drunk

Incredible views way up high

Coulter lake cabins, the M6 Arctic Cats did pretty good

David Langer in some untouched fields, we found some fresh snow, way far out
up on Burro Mountain and Blair Mountain

Ball and Chain carving

Guys and sleds are thirsty

Getting stuck crossing a creek


I fell off the sled

Our group with, David from Mexico is shy


Tsunamy's Point of View of the Guys' Trip:

Me, ...waiting for the guys.

Their main activities were...
  • snow-mobiling & stopping to talk;
  • coming back to the cabins, talking & drinking (you should have seen Chris! he-he! I've never seen him like that. ThanX God! Ha-ha-ha!);
  • having dinner, talking & drinking, while playing cards: beer was always there, as well as David's true Mexican Tequila! Yum! I tried it too, it makes me laugh A LOT & win at cards. I gotta try it while playing with Dale!;
  • and then... everybody to bed for a good night sleep, before the next day of riding.
Me and Chris had a cute little cabin just for us, so... I don't know, if they did it or not. But I can bet they were talking also before going to bed... they just never shouted up! And then man have the courage to talk about the girls, that they don't stay quiet!!! Ya-ya-ya! ;o)

Anyway, I had great time!
Thank you Guys for letting me join your cool trip!
I also learnt one thing: I should be more careful of my RMK. You guys were like Little-Big Kids with a new toy! Man, oh man! I'm gonna start charging you to try it. Ha-ha-ha! [Just joking! Almost: Benji... bring $, if you wanna try it too!]


Stay posted for some more "technical" information from Ratz, the Sledneck Dude. He'll put some on air pretty soon.

Ciao!
Sarah

Tsunamy
...after just 1/2 day of listening to the Guys talking ;o)



No comments: