January 15, 2012

Strange Winter, this one

I guess this is going to be remembered as the "lack-of-snow" year.
Well, as Chris and Simone keep telling me...
I chose the right Winter to get our Little-Bun-in-the-Oven!!! :)

Hike on N Trail by Vail (11/30/11).


Mount of the Holy Cross

So far. Chris went snowmobiling on 12/6th to Wolf Creek with Ryan.


Chris' sled buried in the pow-pow

On 12/13th we went Christmas tree hunting up the Minturn Mile area.
This year we didn't really need snow-shoes, but at least we did have some snow around us.
Chris found the perfect tree for our Christmas


All decorated, at home. :)


Then on 12/28th with the Moyers' and Tom on No Name Road, up by Camp Hale.

Mavy and Tom

Michael

Todd, Mariella & Steele

The group itching to go while I was taking one more picture

That was pretty strange... not leaving with them.
But I did a quick snow-shoe up, before Chris gave me a ride down. :)


Cindy sent me this picture from the Vail Bike Path on 01/02nd.
She went up hiking with her sneakers!

One more ride on 01/11th around Vagabond Ranch, by Granby.
Getting ready to ride

Back from the ride at Vagabond Ranch

Thankfully, we got some snow on 01/11th
and now they're forecasting some more this coming week - yeeeaaahhh!!! :)
All in all... we ARE still able to have good ol' fun!!! :o>
(So we shouldn't be complaining about it!)

No comments: