December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS DINNER 2008

As usual, we had a very good dinner at Beth & Wag's house for Christmas. Good time and...

LOTS of FUN playing with the twins!!!
BTW: did you know they got a new dog ?

Oh, no! That's just Chris! What is he doing, barking around the house?

Well, I guess Lilly knows how to get her Uncle Chris on... a leash!
(I should maybe take some lessons from her! He-he!)

Chris trying to be Houdini the Magician by disappearing in a box.

...and the Twins are copying him

Yes! You should go first. I show you how you do it...

...to make your little brother disappear
(she must have taken some lessons from my own brother:
he tried to close me in our dining room drawer,
while playing Hiding & Seek as kids.

And I bet she knows she's done smth she shouldn't have. He-he-he!

No comments: