June 10, 2012

My Little Earthquake Cousins & Me :)

Hellooo!!!

Big news from yesterday: MY LITTLE EARTHQUAKE COUSINS CAME TO VISIT ME!!! :)
It was sooo great to see them and can't wait to be able to play with them in the near future, since this time... ehm... I was sleeping most of the time they were here.
Yep.
Wagner also said that "babies are boring", because I slept sooo much, but then they all got a good laugh when I pretty much slept while "standing up". He-he-he! That was fun!  ;o)

 The Three Little Piggies
Ops! Pardon!
The 3 Little Cousins :)

 I loved Lilly kissing me!!!

 Wagner saying:
"Yuck! I'm NOT going to kiss ANYTHING!!!"

 Proof that I was indeed awake!!!

 Wagner finally is able to hold me!
He was sooo excited!!!


 My cousin Lilly got to hold me as well!



 The 3 Little Troubles?  ;o)




 Me standing while 1/2 asleep

Can't wait to be able to climb on our rock with my cousins!

No comments: