June 27, 2012

My new friends & my almost Twin Girl-Friend

Hellooo!!!

Biggest latest news: I AM OFFFF OXYGEN!!! YESSS!!!
I am sooo happy and am finally sleeping sooo good without that silly tube in my nose that... well... yes, I would end up using as a pacifier during the night, when my parents weren't watching. He-he! ;o)


These last few days have been pretty busy... Todd & Mariella came to see me and brought us two VERY yummy quiche, that mom & dad finished within 3 days - goush!

Then Saturday my cousins came to visit me and we all went to the Little Beach Park for some fun. I've already posted those pictures.

Mom took me on Monday to meet my two Italian-American girlfriends Nina Bella and Teresa Marie. We went for a stroll around Nottingham Lake in Avon. Nina also helped mom to push my stroller! :)  And afterwards they invited us to their place for lunch too. It was sooo good to meet them and... yes! ... for few hours I had my own harem with my mom and Elisa talking to each other and my two new girlfriends dancing around me and caressing me all the time. Oh! Life is Good!!!  :o>

Nina Bella and Teresa Marie with their friend

Tuesday evening I got to see again Simone & Alexandra: the cutie-pies newly married Lovebirds! :)
I just love getting together with them. She is sooo sweet and he is sooo crazy funny!!! Can't wait to be able to play with them and with all of the other friends who were at their party!!! Oh! Yes, we had lost of fun again with everybody, that we've forgotten to take pictures. Sorry.

Today we also went for a car ride: we got out to meet mom's friend/co-worker Jen. She had her sweet girl... guess when! Just hours after I was born, so we are just one day apart! Jen and mom were joking about it during their pregnancies that... we might get born closer to each other, but nobody really knew HOW close we'd be, since our due dates were 3 weeks apart, originally. Well. I was quite late. It felt sooo cozy in mom's belly! And Isley was in a hurry to come out to meet her big brother Maclain, so... here we are... 1 day apart from each other!  :)  It was great to finally meet her!!!
 My Almost-Twin-Sista' is already checking me out!
Yesss! :)

 Mom learning how to use the MobyWrap

But, wait!
That's not ME in there!!!
What happened while I was asleep???


And a few more, random pictures, that I love...

 I titled this one: 
This is MY bed!
Too bad for mom & dad, who have been evicted.. by ME. ;o)

 Content after a feeding session

 And then asleep too.
It's sooo comfy in this Boppy pillow!

 Strolling around with my dad

 Cozy-cozy with my monkey blanket

Yes! Dad is feeding me too!!!


Oh! Yes. We made it.
We tried the MobyWrap at home.
Thanx Jen! :)

No comments: