July 14, 2012

Having fun all around :)

Things I'm having FUN doing...

#1 Getting my parents' bed all for MEEE!!!
Yesss!!!  :)

Oh! I'm sooo comfy here, instead of in my small bassinet!

#2) Going for walks with my mom & dad in my chariot


and talking with my bunny while riding.

#3) Having my Twin Cousins taking care of me
Here they were taking turns feeding me.
ThanXXX you guys!!!


And Wagner also KISSED ME!!!

And Lilly yelled out loud that...
she LOVES ME!!!  :)

Oh! And they're thinking of me also when they're back home...
here is Lilly's pack 'n' play set-up.

and when they are at the play-ground:
here is Wagner practicing how to push the swing, so he'll be able to push me.

And also when they're camping:
Lilly prepared her set-up there too!

#4) Sleeping after a good feeding - oh, yeah baby!!!

#5) Having cute girls taking care of me!!!
Katie Page is taking me for a stroll ride to Magusto's, where her, her mom Susie and my mom had that yummy pizza. Once again... I just had to watch. Oh, well. I know I'm gonna get to taste it one day soon!

#6) Sleeping after another feeding - yeah, I just... dig it!!!

#7) And hanging out with fun people!!!
Here I'm with Pat & Maria's dad Dennis - he's a really funny guy!
He made me laugh a LOT and
I (yes!) I also fell asleep in his arms. They're sooo comfy!!!

Oh! Dennis was stationed in Opicina!!!
My grandpa Sosic's home-town and where my great-grandma Lina still lives. 
He was there after the 2nd World War & was looking after the chopper center, if I remember correctly. :)

My dad was having a great ol' time at Mark & Maria's, where we had lunch last Tuesday
(thanX again guys! it was great to see you all & it was very yummy!!!).
He just sat back and "supervised" me being cuddled by Dennis and
taking care of by Cindy and the girls when... ehm, you know... I needed to.

Yes, like here. He-he.

But who wouldn't like to be taking care by such sweethearts like them???!!!???

Well. I guess I'd have to be careful not to get uncle Pat jealous,
but I just love hanging out with aunt Cindy!!!
She's sooo sweet and...
she needs to get trained too, because I'm gonna have a little buddy coming October!!!
So, yes, I'm glad to "sacrifice" myself to teach her how to deal with little ones like me!!! 
He-he!!!  :)
ThanXXX Cindy & lots of love x 2 (ok, 3... for Pat too)!!!

No comments: