July 26, 2012

I am 2 months old!!! :)

This week I celebrated my first 2 months - yeeehaaawww!!!  :)

We had just one day that I didn't like as much...
my first vaccine shots - yikes!!!
It hurt like heeeccckkk!!! 
Also mom dropped a few tears with me.

But then we had lots of fun afterwards!!!  :o>
Check out these pictures and enjoy them!


 Here are the pictures from the dinner we had with our friends:
 Katie Page taking care of me

 Gary, Susan, Katie Page, me, my mom & dad
celebrating my 2nd month-birth-day with the cake!

 Mom kept saying to dad:
"Get the cake too!"
And this is our beautiful pic!
Ops!

 THIS is our beautiful picture!

 Katie Page reading to me and my dad supervising us


We just received this beautiful sharky-robe 
and I'm rehearsing using it before my first bath or dip in the pool,
while going after the fish!!!



Then we spent a night at the Vail Racquet Club:
mom won a free night last year and we were finally able to use it and to relax on
our 1st family vacation!!!  :)
 My dad is getting me ready for my first pool day!

 I'm all set and looking forward to see what's this big deal!

 Wow! There's LOTS of water in here!

 I think I'll just take a nap!
(I really did sleep!!!)
My mom is happy: 
now she knows I got at least something from her!
Since my dad started liking water a little more just after they got married. ;o)

 Taking a nap in my dad's arms

 I just love my sharky-robe!

Too much light to nap quietly!

My new lobster shirt:
I dig it!!!


During this same week, we also had dinner with Iva & Nate: 
as usual very yummy!!! ThanXXX guys!!!

 This is my Czech aunty Iva:
I just dig her!  :)

 And here we're together with her husband Nate, the biking guru


Then we took different walks this week:
 On a walk with my "Green Ferrari" stroller

 My dad taking me out "ATV-ing" with the charriot

 Oh! My mom got her first bike ride in: she was sooo excited!!!

Me & my fellow Bunny friend:
we just love to talk while riding

 After a long walk up the Vail bike path in E Vail,
we went to visit Iva and grab an ice-cream in town.

 Having fun with my two girl-friends: 
Teresa (picking into my window) 
and Nina Bella.
She rode her bike all the way from Minturn to Dowd Junction and back!!! 
Way to go girl!!!

 Well. Ok. She got pulled a little by her momma, but... still!!!

 Me & Nina playing on the mat

 My girlfriends and I on the mat:
a little crowded, but lots of fun together!!!


And then my mom and I doing our usual photo-shot:
 Trying to be serious...

 What's mummy doing?

 She's making me laugh!!!

 Mom thought I would keep sleeping in the pack'n'play, but...
that little bear is just too cute!!! 
And he's singing me a lullaby too!!!
How could I not coo/sing with him???

 Sleeping on my stroller ride from Vail Village to the golf course
with my American aunt Cindy and my mom

 Happy riding with my friends

 I just can't take my eyes of it:
this must be what my Ratz-grandparents are into...
golfing to get a hole in one for winning a bottle of Jack Daniels!!!
Now I get it why they love it sooo much!  ;o)

My mommy and I
Ciaooo to everybody!!!  :)

1 comment:

Vailmama said...

Hi Ratzs (<--- Yes, that's plural!)! I have just spent the last half hour reading this blog and getting caught up on your life and all the new developments. I can't possible express how happy I am for you guys! You are such a good couple that sticks together and works through all of the things life hands to you, something I have always admired in you. Seeing all the pictures of your long awaited baby boy fills me with joy to the brink of tears! You did it!!! He will always be a lucky little boy to be yours and one day he will know it with certainty!