August 11, 2012

3 out of 4 = I finally met my 3rd cousin, the Marine! :)

Hey!

Great day today: 
I was able to play with 3 of my 4 cousins!!!

Guess what?!?!?!?!?

Zackkkkkkyyy passed through town on his way from CA to MN. 
Yikes! His buttock must be already square shaped! 
And aunt Beth & uncle Wag invited us all over for a great Sunday lunch. 
They prepared corn, beans and their yummy "drunk chicken" (drunk from grilling with beer), besides a delicious cake. Oh! The cake was for Avanti's "gotcha-day", since he's been part of their family for the last 2 years! ThanXXX again!!!  :)

My cousins and I

Marine Zachary & me


And here are some pics from these past days:

Here mom was trying to put me down to nap, but I was more interested in her camera.

Some of my books and me: I just love reading and be read to!!!

Mom & I got a great hike up Meadow Mountain: many logged trees up there!

Beautiful panorama

Man! We were... UPPP there!!!
Down there you can see our town.
Good job mommy in carrying me up here: I had a great nap!  :o>

No comments: