August 3, 2012

Today I went to the pool!!! :)

Today I had LOTS of fun with mommy and Cindy at the pool!
I stayed in the water for a looong time, and this time I was AWAKE!  :)
I was watching all the other kids that were swimming around me and talking to mom & Cindy.
Then we got out and I fed twice, while the girls were talking - man!
Those two can talk... LOOOTS! Yep!
But we all had great time and now I can't wait to get over there again, always with my new favorite toy:
MY SPARKLY FLOATY with the SUN ROOF!!! 

Ciao & lots of love to all!
Indy  :)

Getting ready for the pool...ops! 
Well, you know: I had to take a last sucking of my thumb!  ;o)

 Ok. Here we're ready.  :)

 I think I was already in such a big bath tub... hmmm...

 Oh, yeah! Now I remember: it was lots of fun!
So I can just relax. 

 Hey! Who's that cutie over there???

 Yeah! I'm the cool guy in the pool:
everybody wants to talk to me & show me their toys!!!

 Fishy-fishy, that's MY COOL TOY!!!  :)

 Yaaawn. I think I'll take a nap.

Quick power nap.

 And I'm already ready to continue supervising the kids pool!

 Yeah! There's lots to look at and... I dig it!!! :)

And I dig MY Ciiindyyy!!!
(And I don't care what "Uncle Pat" is going to say about THAT!!!)

1 comment:

Vailmama said...

He is so stinking cute guys! And it is just not fair how good Sara looks in her bikini. I'm happy to see you're having so much fun. The first year is like a blur of fun (blur because of the sleep deprivation). The pictures really help you remember later.