August 6, 2012

My DAD came to the pool with me too!!! :)

Today my mom and I are SUPER happy, because DADDY JOINED US AT THE POOL!!!

This is my sweet Daddy!!!  :)

And here's me, airing out before getting ready

My dad didn't jump in the pool right away.
He had work to do and enjoyed the sunny day.

This is my Cindy and her sweet belly!  :o>

Getting ready for the pool.
Yes. I'm a little embarrassed to be wearing these overall,
but... kids can't go in the pool without our swim diapers.

My dad wasn't just in the big pool with me, but also in the kids' pool!!!


Me & MY DADDY having fun!!!
If you know that he NEVER liked the water, when he was little (& big too!),
now you can understand why my mom & I are sooo excited he came!!!
Thank you Daddyyy!!!
We had a great time with you!!!! 

And thank you Cindy, for another fun day!!!

No comments: