June 20, 2013

Long awaited post #1: Girls' Trip (a.k.a.: my personal harem!)

Yes!
Our Indy is keeping us busy & on our toes... and fingers... and head... and buttocks... he loves when we make him laugh(!), and that's why we haven't been posting any pictures these last months. Yikes!

Let's see if he'll be able to give you a resume of what happened since our last post...

  • I took my first steps on April 6th to go to Mommy, after she came back from her 1st skiing date with Daddy. I had great time with Elisa and her daughters, but I also was very happy to see her and... my feet just went on by themselves! Wow! That was soo cool!!! I was soo very proud of myself!!! And decided to work on it a little more, so... a few days later I took a few more to go to Daddy. And then I really took off during our first Fruita trip with Cindy and Zandra. Well. You know. I was the only guy invited on this Girls' Only Trip, that I made sure I gained some sweet independency!
 Zandra & I planning our trip to Fruita
(to which our mommies came to... aufff... no tiny babies only time! Oh, well.)

 Working on my suntan before Fruita
(this was my first swing ride: loved it!)

 Sleeping in the car, while waiting for Zandra & Cindy to get ready.
Yes! Daddy warn me I'd have to wait a looot for aaalll these girls during this trip:
I waited for Mom & waited for Zandra & waited for Cindy.
Man-oh-man!
What a little guy has to do!!!

 As soon as we checked in in our hotel room, I started scouting it out,
while working on my walking skills.
I'm so cool!
And fast too!
Mom wasn't able to get one decent pic that wouldn't have been out of focus.
Ha-ha-ha!!!
 Taking a break and BREATH in the shade after our first hike.
Goush! It's hot here!!!

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I like Miss Zandra right now:
I'm hungry and thirsty and she keeps hunting for my grab!

 Ok!
Are we ready to order yet?
Or do I have to wait... again???
[Zandra: man! I love him, but he's sooo impatient!]

 Having fun with Mom @ the pool

 Mommy and I enjoying it!!!

 Splashing my Mommy!!!

 Wait, Zandra!
I don't want this to be another Titanic!!!

 I love this little frog!
I'm wondering when Mom will realize I'm starving.  ;o)

Oh, finally!
Some Guy's Time!!!

 Interesting local flower vases
(Where they trying to make a point here, or just didn't have time to go buy vases?)

 Taking a ride from my Mom

 Getting ready to leave from Fruita
(I wonder what my Daddy is up to right now.)

 Getting ready, again, to leave from Fruita.
(I told you I had plenty of time to horse around with all these girls.)

 Having a drink while driving back home:
I'm thirsty!!!

No comments: